Authors: Author List
Gwen Marston has spent over thirty years as a professional quiltmaker, author, and teacher. She is perhaps best known for the Liberated quiltmaking methods she developed, that enable quilters to do their own original work by using an intuitive approach to design. Instead of a pattern, Gwen uses a process to make the parts of the quilt. She has taught nationally and internationally; her articles have appeared in many magazines in the States and elsewhere; and she offered quilt retreats in northern Michigan near her home for thirty years. This is her twenty-seventh book.
In addition to writing and teaching, Gwen has had twenty-eight solo exhibits of her larger work and seven exhibits of her small quilts.
Books by Gwen Marston
- Minimal Quiltmaking
- eBook Minimal Quiltmaking
- Liberated Quiltmaking
- Fabric Picture Books
- Gwen Marston's Needlework Designs
- Lively Little Folk-Art Quilts: 20 Traditional Projects to Piece & Appliqué
- Classic Four-Block Applique Quilts
- Liberated Quiltmaking II
- eBook Liberated Quiltmaking II
- Liberated Medallion Quilts
- eBook Liberated Medallion Quilts