American Quilter Magazine: Readers' Quilts
All of these quilts were made by American Quilter readers from patterns published in our recent issues. If you would like to share your AQ quilt creation with the world, please e-mail a high-resolution digital photo (good lighting and sharp focus) of the quilt along with a few descriptive sentences to firstname.lastname@example.org. Selected quilts will be posted here. Enjoy!
- Trail to Paducah - Mystery Quilt by Susan Davison
- Java Jazz by Maria Nevacshonoff
- Bloomin’ Violets by Barbara Polston
- Pieced Circles by Françoise Lietaert
- Dutch Treasure by Mary Piaskowski