Quilt World: Calendar of Events
Add Your Event
If you are a member, you can add your own event.
All event submissions are subject to approval prior to being posted.
Cabin Fever & Anglia Textile Works
Jan. 25, 2014 - May. 10, 2014
2014 gets off to a flying start at the Quilt Museum and Gallery, York as we launch two stunning new exhibitions featuring the much-loved Log Cabin block design and contemporary quilts from Anglia Textile Works.
- Location: Quilt Museum and Gallery York, England
- Admission: Adult £6.00, Guild Member £3.00
- Contact: Quilt Museum and Gallery Tel: 01904 613 242
- Email: email@example.com
- Web Site Link: quiltmuseum.org.uk/
Apr. 09, 2014 - May. 05, 2014
The Community Arts Center in Danville, Kentucky is seeking quilters for a summer 2014 juried exhibit of traditional and art quilts. For more information, visit http://communityartscenter.net/exhibits#call-to-artists. For questions, contact Chelsea Compton firstname.lastname@example.org or Brandon Long email@example.com.
- Location: The Community Arts Center, Danville, KY
- Contact: Chelsea Compton
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Site Link: communityartscenter.net/exhibits#call-to-artists
Connections: El Camino Quilters Biennial Quilt Show
Apr. 11, 2014 - Apr. 12, 2014
Over 200 quilts and 25 vendors. Raffles of one-of-a-kind applique quilt, 2 sewing machines and many gift baskets plus door prizes and free demonstrations Boutique of handmade treasures for sale. Free parking Hours 10-4.30 both days.
- Sponsor: El Camino Quilters
- Location: QLN Conference Center 1938 Avenida del Oro Oceanside CA 92056
- Admission: $10 per person
- Contact: Nicki Hobson 760-598-8289
- Email: email@example.com
- Web Site Link: www.elcaminoquilters.com
Cut To the Chase Quilt Show
Apr. 12, 2014 - Apr. 13, 2014
34th Annual Quilt Show "Cut to the Chase" Latah County Fairgrounds Exhibit Building Moscow, Idaho April 12, 2014 (Saturday) 10:00 am - 5:00 pm April 13, 2014 (Sunday) 10:00 am – 4:00 pm • More than 200 locally-made quilts • Vendors galore • Flying Geese Raffle quilt • Take Me to Your Flower Garden Challenge • Free refreshments Admission: $5.00 for Adults. $3.00 for Seniors and Children under ten Proceeds support Quilts of Valor and local causes: CASA, Rendezvous in the Park, Gritman Nursery, and more
- Sponsor: Palouse Patchers Quilt Guild
- Location: Moscow, Idaho
- Admission: $5 adults;$3 seniors/children
- Contact: www.palousepatchers.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Site Link: www.palousepatchers.org
Apr. 12, 2014 - Apr. 13, 2014
FolkFest will focus on fiber arts, local crafts, woodcarving, square dancing, and clogging with the purpose of exposing a new community to this wonderful world of Central Illinois arts, crafts, and dance and potentially recruiting new artisans to these trades. We are seeking individuals, guilds, and vendors that would be interested in displaying and/or selling their artwork or supplies. This event will be at NO COST to the participants and free to the general public as well. PCCC will provide the space and tables and participants can fill it with as much or as little as they wish. Saturday 2:30 pm - 6:30 pm Sunday 11 am - 8 pm
- Location: Prairie Capital Convention Center, Springfield, IL
- Admission: FREE to Public and FREE for Vendors
- Contact: Hannah Shelley
- Email: email@example.com
- Web Site Link: www.springfieldpccc.com/event.php?id=374
Road to Panama Quilt Cruise
Apr. 15, 2014 - Apr. 29, 2014
Amazing quilter journey through the Panama Canal!! With over 20 workshops, incredible teachers and more fun than you could ever imagine on a 14 day cruise, this is one quilting journey you do not want to miss.
- Location: Panama Canal
- Admission: Sponsored by the Road to California quilt conference
- Contact: http://worldofquiltstravel.com/roadcruise.htm
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Site Link: worldofquiltstravel.com/roadcruise.htm
Springtime in the Carolinas
Apr. 18, 2014 - Apr. 19, 2014
The show will feature quilts made by guild members in a number of categories: bed quilts, large and small wall hangings, quilted wearables, and miniature quilts. The quilters use both traditional and modern techniques, including hand-piecing and quilting, machine piecing and quilting, and hand and machine applique. The guild members will also have a display of their quilted interpretations of two challenges: "Springtime in the Carolinas" and "3 Dimensions" The guild's raffle quilt "Springtime" will be displayed and tickets sold before the drawing at 4pm on Saturday, April 19th. The show will include over 12 vendors. The proceeds from the quilt show are used to support our guild's community efforts as a 501c(3) charity. For 2013, the guild made and donated quilts to veterans under hospice care, Carolina House Memory Care Unit, The Rutherford Cancer Center, and to Home of the Brave, a charity that distributes quilts to the families of deceased soldiers.
- Sponsor: Rutherford Quilt Guild, Inc.
- Location: Student Union/Gymnasium of Isothermal Community College, 286 ICC Loop Rd, Spinda
- Contact: Deanne Johnson (770) 713-9049
- Email: email@example.com
2014 AQS QuiltWeek™ - Paducah, KY
Apr. 23, 2014 - Apr. 26, 2014
Join us in celebrating 30 years of quilts in Quilt City USA. Paducah has been the quilting capital for many years and will celebrate big in 2014, so save the date.
- Sponsor: American Quilter's Society
- Location: Paducah Expo Center, 415 Park Ave., Paducah, KY 42001
- Contact: Bonnie Browning, Executive Show Director 270-898-7903
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Site Link: aqsshows.com
The 23rd Annual Huntingdon County Quilt Show
Apr. 25, 2014 - Apr. 26, 2014
The 23rd Annual Huntingdon County Quilt Show will be held at the Huntingdon Community Center in Huntingdon, PA. Quilt registration date is Thursday, April 24th from 9 am until noon. Registration forms are available on the guild's Facebook page at www.facebook.com/RedbudQuiltGuild and at the Community Center when you register. The show is open to the public Friday, April 25th from 9 am until 7 pm and Saturday, April 26th from 9 am until 4pm. There will be displays by experienced quilters Gladys Forston and George and Beverly Fitzgerald, handmade crafts, the guild challenge, quilting demonstrations, and door prizes. Area fiber arts groups have been invited to set up displays. This event coincides with the Huntingdon MayFest activities.
- Sponsor: The Redbud Quilt Guild of Huntingdon County, PA
- Location: Huntingdon Community Center, 310 5th St, Huntingdon, PA
- Admission: $1.00 donation
- Contact: (814) 542-2017 or (814) 643-5756
- Email: email@example.com
- Web Site Link: www.facebook.com/RedbudQuiltGuild
Mason Dixon Quilt Show
Apr. 26, 2014 - Apr. 27, 2014
Come see our beautiful quilts, shop Merchants Mall, win door prizes. Take a chance on our Raffle Quilts. Proceeds benefit HCC Lady Hawks Scholarship Fund Sat 10am to 5pm Sun noon to 5pm
- Location: Hagerstown Community College
- Admission: $5 per person 12 and under free
- Contact: Pat Freaner (301) 824-6399
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Site Link: www.fqgmd.org