Quilt World: Calendar of Events
Add Your Event
If you are a member, you can add your own event.
All event submissions are subject to approval prior to being posted.
AQS QuiltWeek® – Paducah, Kentucky 2015
Apr. 22, 2015 - Apr. 25, 2015
If you have never experienced an AQS QuiltWeek, get set for a delightful opportunity. The dazzling world of quilting is bursting at the seams with masters in the quilting arts. This is your opportunity to experience firsthand the techniques, the color, the heart, and the infinitely creative minds of some of the world’s finest quilting mentors. Learn directly from internationally acclaimed instructors the techniques and design tips you will refer to again and again. Absorb their work, up close and truly personal, in classroom and lecture settings. The fabrics, the colors, and the exquisite designs in thread will come alive! For detailed information about workshops, vendors, special events, sanctioned events, lodging, and admission pricing, visit our website: www.quiltweek.com/locations/paducah
- Sponsor: American Quilter's Society
- Location: Paducah Convention & Expo Center, 415 Park Ave., Paducah, KY
- Contact: Michelle Thompson, 270-898-7903
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Site Link: www.quiltweek.com/locations/paducah
Friendship Star Quilters Galaxy of Quilts Show
Apr. 24, 2015 - Apr. 26, 2015
Display of over 250 quilts, merchant mall, FSQs 2015 Opportunity Quilt raffle, raffle baskets on the half-hour, featherweight raffle, members' boutique, children's activities, service projects sit and sew, demonstrations, silent auction.
- Sponsor: Friendship Star Quilters
- Location: Montgomery County Fairgrounds, Gaithersburg, MD
- Admission: Adults: $10, Seniors, Children 12-18, Active Military: $8, Children Under 12: Fr
- Contact: Susan Entwistle
- Email: email@example.com
- Web Site Link: www.friendshipstar.org