Quilt World: Recipe Details
Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball
Servings: makes about 2 cups
Submitted By: Donna McCoy
Recipe Source: Quick Cooking magazine
- 8-ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- graham crackers
- 1.Beat cream cheese, butter, and vanilla until fluffy. Gradually add sugars; beat just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- 2.Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 3.Place cream cheese mixture on a large piece of plastic wrap; shape into ball.
- 4.Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- 5.Just before serving, roll cheese ball in pecans. Serve with graham crackers.