Quilt World: Recipe Details
Coconut Crumb Cherry Pie
Category: Pies & Pastry
Submitted By: Donna McCoy
Recipe Source: Baker's insert in magazine
- 1 ready-to-bake 9-inch pie shell
- 21-ounce can cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup Baker's Angel Flake coconut
- 1.Bake pie shell at 450 degrees for 5 minutes.
- 2.Bring pie filling just to a boil in saucepan; pour into warm pie shell.
- 3.Meanwhile, combine flour and sugar. Stir in butter. Add coconut and stir with fork until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle evenly over pie filling.
- 4.Bake at 375 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool.