Quilt World: Recipe Details
Hot Artichoke Dip
Category: Dips & Dressings
Submitted By: Donna McCoy
Recipe Source: not sure
- 14-ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup Kraft shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup jalapenos, drained and chopped
- diced tomatoes
- chopped green onions
- tortilla chips or crackers
- 1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2.Mix first 5 ingredients. Spoon into baking dish. Bake 20-25 minutes.
- 3.Top with tomatoes and onions. Serve with chips or crackers.