Quilt World: Recipe Details
Category: Quick Meals
Submitted By: Linda Russel Yokelson
Recipe Source: Made it up!
- 2 lbs ground beef & pork (meatloaf mix)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 lg onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 2 tb dried parsley
- 8 oz shredded cheese, cheddar, italian blend, mexican blend, whatever you desire
- 1 tube of pizza crust (Pillsbury)
- 1.Open tube of pizza crust and spread out into a large rectangle 10 x 13 or so.
- 2.Mix meat, egg, ketchup, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, onion, green pepper and parsley (as you would for meatloaf).
- 3.Spread meat mixture over crust to within 1"-2" of all edges.
- 4.Sprinkle with cheese.
- 5.Starting at narrower edge of crust, begin rolling jelly roll style. Pinch final edge to seal.
- 6.Slice into 2" thick slices and place in shallow baking dish.
- 7.Bake at 350 for 30 min. until bubbly and browned.