Quilt World: Recipe Details
Molded Cranberry Salad
Submitted By: Peggy Morrison
Recipe Source: a friend, a long time ago, but I've seen similar recipes in books, and newspapers.
- 1 can cranberry sauce
- 1 small can pineapple, crushed
- 1 small can frozen orange juice
- 1 3 oz. pkg. raspberry jello
- 1/2 chopped walnuts
- 1.Heat pineapple with cranberry sauce until hot.
- 2.Add jello.
- 3.Stir well until jello is dissolved.
- 4.Add OJ and nuts. (I don't use the nuts!)
- 6.I use a loaf pan, you can double for 9 x 13.