Quilt World: Recipe Details
Melt In Your Mouth Cornbread
Submitted By: Mark Sherman
Recipe Source: Mother
- 2 cups bisquick
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1.Combine dry ingredients and mix well.
- 2.Add eggs and milk. Beat until mixed together. Do not over beat.
- 3.Melt margarine in micro until just barely melted. Do not over heat. Add to beaten mixture.
- 4.Pour into greased 9" square pan.
- 5.Bake in 350 preheated oven until light brown and firm in the middle. This recipe is baked like a cake and taste like one . DO NOT OVERBAKE