Quilt World: Recipe Details
Cranberry Cheesecake Bars
Servings: 3 dozen
Submitted By: Mandie Burrell
Recipe Source: Taste of Home Comfort Food Diet Cookbook
- 2 c plus 2 tbsp all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 c quick cooking oats
- 3/4 c packed brown sugar
- 1/2 c butter, melted
- 1 pkg (8oz) red fat cream cheese
- 1 can (14oz) fat free sweetened condensed milk
- 4 egg whites
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 can (16oz) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1.In large bowl combine 2 c flour, oats, brown sugar and butter; mix until crumbly.
- 2.Press 2-1/2 c of crumb mixture into a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- 3.Bake @ 350 for 10 min
- 4.In a separate large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- 5.Beat in milk, egg whites, vanilla and remaining flour.
- 6.Spoon over prepared crust.
- 7.In a small bowl, combine cranberry sauce and cornstarch.
- 8.Spoon over cream cheese mixture.
- 9.Sprinkle top with remaining crumb mixture.
- 10.Bake @ 350 for 30-35 min or until center is almost set.
- 11.Cool on a wire rack before cutting.