Quilt World: Recipe Details
Microwave Fruit Salad
Submitted By: Virginia Lippelgoes
Recipe Source: A former bosses wife, Sara Reusswig
- 1 small box vanilla pudding, not instant
- 1 small box tapioca pudding, not instant
- 1 can mandarin oranges
- 1 can pineapple tid bits
- 1 can peaches
- 2 bananas
- 1.Drain fruit into a bowl. Add H20 to make 3 cups liquid.
- 2.Cook pudding and liquid on high for 10 minutes in large bowl. Stir occasionally.
- 3.Add fruit and chill.
- 4.I do not add the bananas until ready to serve.