Quilt World: Recipe Details
Submitted By: Ethelda Hillsman
Recipe Source: my daughter
- 2 cups baking mix (Bisquick)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup lemon/lime soft drink (7-Up or Sprite)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1.Cut the sour cream into the baking mix.
- 2.Stir in the soft drink until a soft dough forms.
- 3.Pat out on lightly floured surface into a 9 inch square (pan size).
- 4.Cut into 9 pieces.
- 5.Melt the 1/4 cup butter and pour into bottom of 9 inch square pan.
- 6.Place biscuits into pan.
- 7.Bake at 350 (metal pan) or 325 (glass pan) until golden brown. Approximately 15 minutes.