Quilt World: Recipe Details
Submitted By: Lynn VanVactor
Recipe Source: Karen Ditsch
- 2 cups cooked spaghetti, broken into small pieces
- 3 cups finely chopped cabbage
- 1 medium green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 Tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cups milk
- 2 Tablespoons vinegar
- 1.Prepare dressing by blending mayonnaise, sugar, milk and vinegar.
- 2.Combine cooked spaghetti, cabbage, pepper, onion and dressing. Mix well. Refrigerate several hours before serving.