Trade Show News Network (TSNN) celebrated achievement, innovation and
leadership in trade shows with the 12th Annual TSNN Awards and education
conference, held Nov. 8-9 at host venue Caesars Forum in Las Vegas.
“For many years, TSNN celebrated the top fastest-growing shows in attendance
and net square footage, which doesn’t resonate anymore as a measure of
success in our industry,” said TSNN President and Editor-in-Chief Rachel
She added, “Beginning last year and evolving even more this year, the TSNN
Awards program has completely evolved to celebrate the amazing innovation
that’s been on display, as well as the incredibly passionate people who have kept
our industry alive and well.”
The American Quilter’s Society’s AQS QuiltWeek received an Innovation Award
in the Created (Maintained) Community category for its online classes through
Facebook and YouTube. After people bought so many sewing machines to make
facemasks, AQS developed a series of six free AQS Let’s Quilt classes to teach
basic quiltmaking techniques that ran from June 2020 through December 2021.
More than 424,000 people have viewed these classes. Click here to visit the AQS Let's Quilt free classes.
This year, TSNN received a record-breaking number of nominations in 12
categories for the Innovation Awards and an incredible number of nominations
for the Outstanding Show Pro Awards.
2022 TSNN Innovation Awards went to:
- Best Exhibitor Program: Affordable Shopping Destination - ASD Market
- Best Use of Technology: Anime NYC
- Created (Maintained) Culture: Channel Partners Conference & Expo
- Giving Back (Charitable): World of Concrete
- Hybrid-Virtual Experience: New York Vet
- Savvy Marketing Campaign: InfoComm
- Team Building: VMX 2022
- Created (Maintained) Community: AQS QuiltWeek
- Best Engagement (Think Fun!): DISTRIBUTECH International 2022
- Most Innovative Design (or Redesign): Live Design International (LDI)