Charm Applique Flowers for any Quilt
- By American Quilter's Society
- Dec 8, 2022
Make colorful applique flowers from your favorite charm pack. All the flowers below are designed to be cut from a 5" square. Mix and match the flower elements to build a cheery applique quilt.
Charm Flower A
Click here to download Charm Flower A Pattern.
Charm Flower B
Click here to download Charm Flower B Pattern.
Charm Flower C
Click here to download Charm Flower C Pattern.
- Select charms you want to use.
- Iron fusible adhesive such as Heat N Bond Lite to the backs of the charms.
- Trace flower designs on the fabric and cut out.
- Use a pressing sheet to build the flowers.
- Applique the flowers to your quilt.
- Embellish with embroidery, beads, and buttons!
Be sure to show off your amazing charm flowers! Post your project pictures in the AQS Project Parade Facebook group.
Create New Account