Stars a la Carte ebook
- By Bethany S. Reynolds
- Use the famous Stack-n-Whack method to make stunning LeMoyne Stars
- Over a dozen projects
- Multiple block sizes
- Mix and match to make one-of-a-kind designs
Electronic Book (ebook) Policy: Purchaser of this ebook may not sell, rent, lease, transfer, lend or share the ebook. Digital download of this ebook is offered in PDF format and is best viewed in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
This book provides instructions for making the quilts shown as well as additional information to help you design and create your own unique quilt.
- Part One provides instructions for the star blocks.
- Part Two provides plans for a variety of settings
- Part Three provides information for mixing and matching the blocks, setting and borders of the quilts given.
- Part Four includes general instructions for techniques including partial paper piecing along with quilting suggestions.
About the Author
Bethany began to quilt when she opened a fabric store and now teaches internationally.
She is best known as the originator of the Stack-n-Whack® method for cutting fabrics to create astonishing kaleidoscope designs. She has published numerous patterns for quilts and wearable art, developed a line of Stack-n-Whack specialty rulers, and designed several lines of fabric for quilters.
Bethany grew up next door to Acadia National Park on Mount Desert Island in Maine where her family has lived for many generations. Today she lives nearby on the mainland. When not quilting, Bethany likes working on graphic design, gardening, and playing in a local pool league.
Visit Bethany on her Facebook page.
|Number of Pages||128|
|Author||Bethany S. Reynolds|
|Publisher||American Quilter's Society|
Create New Account