1. Can I make my tuffet with precuts?
Absolutely! It’s likely you already have some spare precuts in your stash that would be perfect for this project.
2. Can I do some different things like appliqué, paint, or add other embellishments to the tuffet?
You sure can, and we’d love to have you post your unique tuffet on the iquilt website!
3. Are these difficult to make?
Sharyn has vast experience teaching this tuffet technique. Follow along with her and you should not have any problems.
4. Do I have to purchase the pattern for this class?
Yes, the pattern must be purchased to ensure the successful completion of this class. You will need to purchase the Pieced 18" Tuffet Fabric Foundation Pattern.
5. What if I have questions?
We recommend that you watch the class in its entirety and become familiar with the downloadable materials. At that point, if something is unclear, go to the tab that allows you to ask a question and Sharyn will get back with you via email. Please do not contact iquilt instructors by telephone.
6. When can I start the class?
We know you are excited to get started. After you have purchased the class, you can enjoy it anywhere and anytime you have the Internet. The class belongs to you, so watch it as many times as you like!