No outside food or drink may be brought into the Branson Convention Center during AQS QuiltWeek, March 22–25, 2023.
Branson Convention Center:
- Drinks and Grab & Go items will be available in the North Concourse of the Branson Convention Center (BCC) from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on show days.
- Food stations will be available for lunch in the Branson Convention Center Lobby, 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m., Wednesday – Saturday. This will include hot and cold menu items along with a beverage.
Level 2 Steakhouse in the Hilton Branson Hotel will be open for breakfast (6:30 – 9:30 a.m.) and lunch (11:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.): It is located on the 2nd floor between the hotel elevators and the concourse hallway that leads to the Branson Convention Center.
- Caesar Salad with Grilled Chicken $23*
- Cheeseburger with House Chips $23*
- House Salad with Grilled Chicken $23*
- Ham or Turkey Hoagie, Pasta Salad, House Chips and Cookie $23*
- Soup & Baked Potato Bar (broccoli, sour cream, bacon bits, chives, black olives) $23*
- Choice of Tea or Coffee with above
- Lunch TO-GO Option:
Boxed Sandwich (Choice of Ham or Turkey Hoagie), Pasta Salad, Chips, Cookie, $23* Chef’s Choice Whole Fruit & Bottled Water
*All LUNCH Pricing includes tip & tax
You can reserve your Mobility scooter or wheelchair from Branson Mobility for AQS QuiltWeek at the Branson Convention Center, March 22–25, 2023.
- Full day (6–12 hours) = $55
- Half day (1–5 hours) = $40
- Full day (6–12 hours) = $45
- Half day (1–5 hours) = $30
or Call 417-231-2860 to make a reservation.
If you have a scooter reserved, stop at the Scooter booth near the escalator in the Exhibit Hall at the Branson Convention Center.
Scooters should be returned one hour prior to the show closing each day (4:00 p.m. on Wed., Thurs., and Fri., and 3:00 p.m. on Sat). You will need to return the key to the Scooter booth in the Convention Center.