Heat Press Batting Together
- 1 1/2" x 15 yard roll cloth tape to fuse two edges of batting together.
- Soft, thin, and stretches
- Easy to needle for hand or machine quilting
- Can be used on any batting fabric content
- Holds through washings
- Doesn't gum up needle
- Non-woven, light weight, single sided fusible
Directions for using HEAT Press Batting Together: Iron Settings are Most Important when applying tape. Irons with Teflon plates can use low cotton to fuse tape. Irons without a teflon plate use the new instructions below.
- Test your iron with Tape and batting. 100% polyester batting...low setting.. (high synthetic) and slide the heat of the iron across the batting quickly.
- If needed use an appliqué sheet over the tape on the high loft 100% polyester.
- Test all synthetic mixed battings – usually a wool setting works well
- You may find that the batting looks flat after application with the heat but when it cools the batting is fluffy again.
- With a large quilt batting 93” and adding more width, I use weights on either side of the batting to hold it in place
- Simply lay tape over cut edges and slide the iron over the tape without any pressure – “smooth out the tape” with the heat of the iron.
Washing/Drying instructions: Wash and Dry Cleanable